Daily Skincare White-up Sorbet jar 50 ml
This melting refined night cream is formulated to reduce the skin pH gradually, simultaneously exfoliate, replenish moisture and reduce pigmentation for a smooth, radiant complexion.
The white-up sorbet is a light and refreshing cream formulated to reduce the skin pigmentation. The formula contains tranexamic acid, one peptide and lactobionic acid.
The product is highly effective in promoting skin renew, exfoliation, reducing pigmentation and to reduce the skin pH. It must be combined with the all-day shield during the day to protect the skin from UV damages.
- Designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient.
- Activate exfoliating enzymes to renew the skin gradually.
- Increase the overall skin radiance and reduce pigmentation.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals.
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
- Tranexamic acid
- Lactobionic acid
- Whitening peptide
HOW TO USE
Use the product at night in combination with the all-day shield during the day. Once daily at night, apply the cream to the face, neck, and chest.
- Traxanemic acid
In the medical field, tranexamic acid is a reliable haemostatic agent during surgery and in the case of accidental injuries. In medical cosmetics, tranexamic acid is used for skin treatments: already small amounts can bleach pigmented spots and reduce redness – also in combination with instrument-based techniques.
- Whitening peptide peptide
Peptides that regulate melanogenesis – these peptides affect the process of melanogenesis, either reducing or increasing production of pigment under the influence of UV rays. (Nonapeptide-1).
- Lactobionic acid
1. Regeneration. Lactobionic acid includes galactose, which is famous for its wound-healing properties.
The acid allows for repair of damaged skin structures and faster regeneration. Thanks to its unique ability to stimulate wound healing, it can be used successfully on skin that is prone to acne and inflammation.